Monday 1 October 2012

Day 8

So I had two missed days - right? Cuz of my monthly visit. 

Well, what did I do?

I grabbed a starbucks medium roast, a bottle of water and a change of clothes and headed north to Dallas... more specifically... to SIX FLAGS! Yey!

I got hungry by midday when I got there, so I had a chicken salad (no dressing ma'am? you sure?) and some Dasani and then hit the rides... in the downpour of rain :) BY MYSELF!

Casa Bonita!

I then spent the night an a distance cousin / friend's place in McKinney... she wanted to know what she could cook for me... and I got grilled tilapia with broccoli. She wants to be on the diet now... :)

I shopped til I dropped at the outlet mall in Allen and then headed home. I needed to find something to eat quick since it was already close to 2pm and I hadn't eaten (mind you - no injections on these two days). So I stopped for a Jersey Mike's salad bowl and well, truth is, there was some cheese atop the grilled chicken, and I ate it :(

However! I weighed this morning... the official day 8 and.... 138.8 lb! Yey!

I'm having my morning coffee, I had made a great Central Market grocery last night, so I can't wait to come home and cook, and excited what tomorrow brings.

Keep on meltin'!

Z

No comments:

Post a Comment