Saturday 13 October 2012

Days 18 - 20

Stalled at 134.6 lb :/

Ok, here are some theories:


  • I changed to sublingual. The shots worked so well :(
  • I spent these days in San Antonio and had one meal which was not on protocol :(

Now, mind you, I was well prepared for my San Antonio trip - I cooked up a storm the night before to carry these packed dishes, along with some amazing apples:






Anyhoo... I stuck to protocol... with the exception for one day - at lunchtime, I had some avocado salad with grilled chicken breast. Then, after dinner, I had some wine and then some vodka tonics :(

So! I head back to Houston after my little trip and the first thing I do is go to Central Market for some more apples and some seedless cucumbers. What did I cook for dinner? "Spaghetti and Meatballs" of course!


Man, cutting up that cucumber thinly was SO time consuming,... I so cannot wait for that spiral cutter thingie I ordered from Amazon :) To make ANYTHING like spaghetti :D yey! Go go Paleo!

I added some ground masala to those little minced chicken "meatballs" :) And cooked the "spaghetti" for like 5 mins with a little salt and pepper for taste. It was so good and within HCG protocol!

Today, I had a tough day (first, I was ultra weak in spin, then I spent way too much money on furniture) and by the time I got home, my creative juices wore thin and I just made a 3-egg-white scramble with shredded cabbage. Slice some strawberries on the side, et voila - late lunch:


Dinner? Same same... shredded cabbage with the left over minced chicken from Friday night - again, masala and a maggi-cube added for flavour (and to make me seem like a good cook :)):


I snacked on an apple before dinner... Dear Lord, please let me break out of this stall :(

Come on, 133!!

Z

No comments:

Post a Comment