Tuesday 2 October 2012

Day 9

So I'm on a course for the next 2 days... my fear? The food. They will cater for us, and I need to be careful.

What did I have? They were amazing to cater a fresh salad, fresh steamed veggies and grilled chicken and beef. I had small amounts of all of the above.

I got home early (4pm) and decided to be productive - I started with taking out all the clothes I had from Qatar still in boxes and go through them to bag 'em and head on off to Goodwill for some donatin':


Before heading out, I cooked jerk seabass and steamed asparagus:


It was great! I love love love seabass.

I thought I'd make a quick walking workout at the downstairs gym so I geared up for the gym and started with the first 2 bags. WHAT A WORKOUT! I then came back for the next 4... I walked so much around my apartment complex with these heaving bags, that I just didn't bother to workout :)

I did, however, come back slightly hungry, and even though I shouldn't eat at night, this is the MONSTER I had at 9pm:


Ended the night with a half cup of senna tea and knocked out.

What a great day.

Oh, weight today?

137.8 lb! 0.8 lb down again!  YEY!

Z

No comments:

Post a Comment